Does anyone watch "In Plain Sight" on USA network?

We watched the first season,and loved it,and now the 2nd season is just as good. Have you ever seen it,and what do you think of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• I watch it, I'm excited about the new season! I wonder just how much trouble her boss is about to find himself in.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 4:11 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Love it, though I'm behind a couple of episodes. Thank G-d for DVRs.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 9:18 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I love it! Cant wait for next episode to see what happens!
    Moe2

Answer by Moe2 at 2:02 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I love it too! I agree, it sounds like her boss has gotten himself in quite a jam. For me, though the funniest thing is her partner's name. He's a marshall, so his name is Marshall Marshall Mann. Who thought that one up? It's cute,though. Great show, hope it lasts a long time!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 8:23 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I only caught the episode where her mom was in trouble for DUI and was all pissy with EVERYONE cause she said the cop attacked her..VERY sobering for her to see the dash cam video.
    In the same episode she makes friends with a teen boy who chooses to keep his family together even though it's hell for him. It seemed like a very good show but homeschooling my two over active boys already overloads my dvr so once I get it cleared I may add it. I hope to catch another episode one evening.
    Tygermommanikki

Answer by Tygermommanikki at 3:21 AM on May. 27, 2009