REALLY NEED 2 MAKE MONEY!!!

Good afternoon ladies! I'm looking for a good legit way to make money! I'm open to suggestions! I'm so tired of researching the internet for HOURS on end. Everything i seem to find is a scam or some multilevel marketing program which is something I'm defintely not interested in. I need to be able to work from home and make some decent money. Things are getting real hard for my family right now.

Erica0821

Asked by Erica0821 at 3:46 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• There's no such thing. You could always go back to school and start your own business, like bookkeeping or taxes or consulting or something if you have the skills.
    Anonymous

• If you want to work from home you need to pick a specific field and train to it. As a book keeper I have the option of working from home (though personally I like going into the office). It isn't overly diffecult to get educated as a book keeper either.

Accounting, Web page design, graphic arts... they're all the sorts of things you can do from home but you need training.
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 4:08 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!
    http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!
    http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 4:17 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have created a series of  work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and links.  I am sure you will find some great ways here.  They are in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:25 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Thank you for all your answer!! I really appreciate it!! I am currently working from home doing data entry for a co. I used to work for! I was fortunate to be able to do it remotely after having my daughter. But business is becoming slow and I want to be able to earn some extra income to keep making ends meet!! Plus., some extra shopping cash wouldn't hurt!! LOL!
    Erica0821

Answer by Erica0821 at 4:39 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business?I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:03 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I work online, its easy and it's FREE. I have a good list put together at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 7:16 PM on May. 25, 2009

• www.chacha.com

It's 100% legit, and its a fun job. You won't make a fortune off of it, but it's enough to help.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:35 PM on May. 25, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 6:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:00 AM on Jun. 4, 2009