Do you guys use coupons?

Random ? But I was watching Jon n Kate plus 8 and Kate uses coupons for everything. Besides sunday paper and occasional mailed coupons where do u all get em from? Random sorry

MamaOf3Girls09

Asked by MamaOf3Girls09 at 3:53 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Shopping

• go to ww.shop4freebies.com & there is a section for coupon. There are times that it is better to buy the cheap stuff then to use a coupon.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:56 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Many are from the newspaper, manufacturers rebates, grocery card special coupons and in store coupons.

With most everything on sale on a regular basis and the economy being what it is, it really is silly to NOT use coupons, buy on sale, or buy in bulk sizes/quantities wherever possible! The more you shop--the more likely you are to be aware of whether or not something is REALLY a good deal, or if the price was raised in order to make it appear as if it is on sale!

My MIL also collects coupons from relatives and brings us bags full of them when she comes to visit--about 1-2 times per month!

When our children were infants, coupons were a necessity! Now, that they're school age they don't require as many "special" things that we don't already buy, so they have actually become a little less expensive! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:59 PM on May. 25, 2009

• no i do not, never really did. i consider my time as money and clipping and sorting reading and holding coupons to me wastes my time. time is money. and i rarely buy name brand items and never buy prepared foods.
    jewjewbees

Answer by jewjewbees at 4:07 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i use coupons from time to time i just never knew were to go other than in sunday paper ty u guys
    MamaOf3Girls09

Answer by MamaOf3Girls09 at 5:02 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I use coupons just about any time I shop; $10 off $50 at old navy, I only shop at retail (non-grocery) stores when I have a coupon for at least 15% off. There are so many coupons online; all of the food manufactures have websites where you can print coupons or get them sent via email or snailmail. www.redplum.com www.mambosprouts.com www.mypoints.com

Answer by rkoloms at 5:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• For me personally, I find that for what I buy on a regular basis, there usually isn't coupons available. Now I haven't searched online much, but the ones in the paper are usually for things I don't normally buy and to just go get these items to say I saved .50 is a waste of money because if I don't normally buy that, then Im not really saving. Did that make sense? lol Anyway I just watch the ads for what's on sale, I do pretty good in savings that way. I'm not the most organized person either, so that's another things about coupons...they can get out of control quick. LOL
    MonkeyMomma07

Answer by MonkeyMomma07 at 5:56 PM on May. 25, 2009

• P.S. I do use coupons for other stores like Old navy, Kohl's, Bed Bath and Beyond..... just normally not grocery items. =)
    MonkeyMomma07

Answer by MonkeyMomma07 at 5:57 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I use coupons almost every shopping trip I make, for groceries at least. And when I go to the craft store (Michaels) I usually have a coupon for 40% off any one regular priced item. I get all of my coupons online (www.boodle.com) or out of magazines or newspapers when I get the Sunday paper. I do not buy a lot of convenience foods or junk foods, so most of the coupons are not for me. But you can find coupons for laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, dishwashing liquid, household cleaners, the expensive razors my hubby has to have, shampoo, batteries, as well as canned foods, frozen foods, cereals, dairy products. I always use coupons to buy egglands best eggs, and I usually have a coupon for my light sour cream, stuff like that. It all adds up to good savings, and it really only takes about 30 minutes a week to find, print, and clip coupons.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:19 PM on May. 25, 2009

• EBAY!! I buy mine off Ebay. I look for grocery only listings and make sure the shipping is free.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 6:53 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I always do online searches for coupons or percent off certain stores. I get e-mails from couponmom.com who deliver coupons to my inbox and then I just print them off.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 12:07 PM on May. 26, 2009