MORE ENERGY?

How can i get more energy? I never feel like doing anything anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Good question- me neither! Being a full time worker and full time mother is very exhasting!!
    melk819

Answer by melk819 at 4:17 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I know how you feel I tried drinking coffee and all it does is make me hot, I don't feel like doing a thing and my dh is coming home in about two hours then I bet I ll get off my butt and doing everything in a hurry. I feel like I could just sit or lay here all day but my kids won't let me they are constantly saying mommy, mommy and mommy can we do this or that aarrgg I just don't know what else to do but to do something with them but when I am tired I am tired and they don't want me to stop. They get upset at me for stop playing with them. I just feel blah! (lazy) is it in the air?
    I hope you feel better.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 4:25 PM on May. 25, 2009

• you should try a nice yummy fruit smoothie!! They have mixes at the health store that are full of vitamins that are supposed to help give you energy, just mix that in... maybe it will help!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:44 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Cut caffeine, sugary drinks like soda and juice and junk food from your diet. Get a good multivitamin and take it every day. A brisk walk for 15 to 20 minutes a day will get your blood flowing and fresh air into your lungs. Drink water: take your body weight, divide it in 1/2 and drink that many ounces of water each day. Plan a goal for each day, no matter how simple, and do it!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 6:13 PM on May. 25, 2009