How do you make Bar B Que?

My daughter wants Bar B Que sandwiches at her graduation party and I've never made it before can any one give me a recipe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Try allrecipes.com, that website is fantastic!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 4:16 PM on May. 25, 2009

• www.google.com
    Anonymous

• try kraftfoods.com they have great recipes for all kinds of things & if you can find the recipe the site will also let you print out a shopping list for the items you will need.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:20 PM on May. 25, 2009

• First she needs to decide on pork or beef. A lot of people like pulled pork sandwiches. Myself, personally, I like making them out of a beef roast. You also need to take into consideration what part of the country you live in; you have many variants of barbeque: Kansas City, Memphis, NC, etc. etc. You can also check out www.foodtv.com for ideas too. Congratulations to your daughter on graduating!!!!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:32 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Try these sites HERE and HERE and HERE

Here is one for CHICKEN

good luck and congratulations on your daughters graduation...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:46 PM on May. 25, 2009

• In the smoker for the best. but crock pot is fine. basicly it is pork shoulder simmered for hours then add some sauce. make sure you hav ereally good buns and some cole slaw to serve with it!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• gmas boy how do you do that (the "here" thing with the web sites)??? That is the coolest thing ever!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 7:06 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Buy a pork shoulder or butt. Put it in the crock pot. Cook untill it falls apart with a fork. Pick out the fat and the bones, if there is one. fork the meat apart untill it's stringy. Add your favorite bbq sauce and stir real good. YUM!! In the south, we eat it with slaw on a bun!
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:28 PM on May. 26, 2009