When did you say in your pregnancy, "I've had enough!"?

At what point in your pregnancy did you say that you just couldn't do it anymore and you were over it? 20 weeks....30 weeks.....35 weeks....never?

meaghan_joy

Asked by meaghan_joy at 9:45 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My first one was the worst.. at about 32 weeks I couldn't stand it anymore, he was a boy and I was huge with him.. my last 2 are girls and I wasn't that big with them... so I don't really remember saying I was over it when I carried them....
    BreakingFree

Answer by BreakingFree at 9:49 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I'm one of those women that everyone says "OH YOU LUCKY!" to. With my son I never had that feeling. He was born at 41 weeks and 5 days and I still didn't have that "get him out of me" feeling many women experience. This girl I was friends with even has a video of me 5 days past my due date at Chuck E. Cheese playing Dance Dance Revolution. I just loved the look on people's faces when they'd ask how far along I was and I got to say, "Oh, I was due about a week ago."
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 9:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• When I was about 7 months pregnant with my second one and I was having premature contractions and high blood pressure and constant pain and in and out of the hospital and trying to take care of a 2 year old and other than my wonderful patient husband, I had no help. I was ready to reach in there and pull him out myself!!! That's why I had my tubes tied after I quit nursing him, I love my kids, but I hate being pregnant.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:54 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• It was 12 weeks into my second pregnancy that I was saying I had enough and was done!! That may seem odd...but then again my kids are only 10 months apart!!! I think that means I was prego for 19 months straight... well okay, there was a month there that I wasn't..but honestly it didn't feel that way.... LOL

No wonder I had enough 12 weeks into my second prego... 12 weeks second prego meant that it was my 12 month of pregancy. LOL
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 9:55 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I think it was... when I saw the test results!!! No, but I was sick from the second week after the finding out though.
    pinupgirl

Answer by pinupgirl at 10:17 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I never felt that way with either of my babies. I loved being pregnant. My second was a scheduled c-section and I got frustrated towards the end. I wasn't tired of being preggo, i just wanted see and hold my baby!
    mel808

Answer by mel808 at 10:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• NEVER! I loved being prego...I had big babies and was uncomfortable but loved it at the same time.
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:20 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

• At 38 weeks I broke!! I remember swatting my stomach saying over and over..."Get Out!!"..."there is no more room at the Inn..Get Out". LOL I laugh at it now, but it was no laughing matter then. Hang in there it won't be long.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• With DS I had Meternal Asthma & coughed for a/b 6 months. The weekend b/f he was born I was so sick and I couldn't breath. I had him a\b 3 weeks earlier. With DD they discovered my water was leaking & I was in labor. So I earned a 2 mo stay in the hospital. At 33 weeks, I was so tired I begged my doctor to go ahead & take her. I ended up having her at 36 weeks
    leannamama

Answer by leannamama at 1:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• i loved being pregant but after the ultasound that told me what i was having(about 6 months) i said i'm ready!!!!!!
    kimsboys

Answer by kimsboys at 1:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2008