Do you wash your belly button?

I kind of never did and for some reason I started to and it does get dirty I am so ashamed but I had to find out if I am the only one. Thank goodness for the anonymous button :) I am so embarassed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I didn't use to back in school...I figured the soap running over it was good enough. Then I got my belly button pierced (I was 18) and took more notice to that area and started washing it daily, lol.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:44 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yes, I do but there was a time I didn't. I guess you don't think of it at times.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 4:49 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i'm with the renee.
    I didnt and then i got my belly button pierced at 20yrs old and started to notice that area a lot more. ...i dont wash it daily, but it gets washed regularly enough.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:52 PM on May. 25, 2009

• yes
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:59 PM on May. 25, 2009

• LOL.....yes.
    I wash all creases and crevices.....that's what showers and baths are all about.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:18 AM on May. 26, 2009