Are you afraid of clowns? If yes...Why?

Just curious some do look scary but for children at a party?

Which reminds me of a movie I saw long time ago called "Killer Clowns from Outerspace" it was dumb but interesting. (B movie).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahah ut was that exact movie, killer clowns from outer space which made me afraid of clowns. I had a dream that evening about the clowns chasing me and slowing me down with their ray guns, and I hid in a theater. they broke through the screen and shot balloons out of guns; the balloons were filled with toxic gas. it was a freaky dream!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:06 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I wouldnt say that i'm afraid of clowns. ...okay. maybe a little.
    I just think they're freaky looking. crazy clowns. I probably could handle a clown person at a party. but clown dolls and things REALLY freak me out. i cant even fall asleep with a clown doll in my room.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:00 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Because they get right up in your face and invade your personal space.Didn't mean to rhyme!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:35 PM on May. 25, 2009

• They creep me out! give me the chills! I don't really like anyone that I can't see their face.. so I hate Halloween.. but clowns give me the willies! when I was a kid I had a bad experience though.. we were at a circus and 1 ran up and grabbed me to participate in something and it scared me.. and pissed my dad off... havent liked them since!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 26, 2009