What do people mean when they say....What comes around goes around?

I mean whatever was done to you will be done to them and are you really going to know if it was done to them. (???)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it just means for exapmle an ex screws you over well eventually someoen will screw them over .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:13 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Actually the saying is what goes around comes around. My mother in law used to say it all the time. If you are mean or do bad in the future something bad will happen to you.
    Anonymous

• I believe what comes around goes around but I don't necessarily believe it will happen the same way it was done.
    I'll give an example. Growing up, there was a man doing terrible things to me. Now, he's paying for it medically. He has seizures so bad that the next seizure he has, he might die. He suffers everyday of his life and me and him both believe that's karma coming back to him so he is trying to make it up to me. All his problems started a month after he stopped hurting me.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 5:49 PM on May. 25, 2009