Needing recommendations on Life Vests for 2 year old

What are the best and easiest to put on, most comfortable, etc. I plan to go to the local game warden's office for them to fit it to my dd properly, but I want to make sure I buy the best type.

Thanks!

texasgurl33

Asked by texasgurl33 at 5:11 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• they have swimsuits that have built in life vests in them. i work at walmart and we sell them there for around 12 to 20 dollars. they have cool ones for boys! i got my son the spiderman one and he loved it we used it at our pool b/c they wouldnt let us bring in flotation devices and it worked great.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 2:52 AM on May. 26, 2009

• This is probably going to be a matter of opinion, and partially dependent on how you're going to use it. However, the one we bought for our 2 yr old has buckles, is a vest style (not just around the neck) and is US Coast Guard approved. We have a pool in our backyard so we need to make sure it will keep him face up. Last summer we bought one with a zipper and neoprene which was suppose to be very good but he absolutely hated it. Too inflexible and tight. He likes this one and it's far easier to get on. We bought ours through the One Step Ahead catalog. Make sure it has a strap to go through the legs.
    Anonymous