sad

How do exactly get over your boyfriend cheating on you??????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Either you accept him and wait til he does it again (which he will) or you just move on go out more an eventually you will find that special someone who will love you for you. It happened to me afew years back and started jogging it gave me time to think I only cried for two days then I was fine. Don't let it ruin your life it was his loss not yours. Move on girl
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:20 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Girl, i'm sure he's not bogged down in tears and neither should you be. Pray, and preoccupy your self with things to keep your mind off of him. Find positive people to hang out with. you will be fine.
    pebbleschild

Answer by pebbleschild at 5:32 PM on May. 25, 2009

• he's a bf not a husband. it's to be expected when there is no vow to forsake all other women. He's a single man. Single men mess around with women. End of story. He used you. He got tired of you. he moved on. Sad but true now cut him loose and find a nice guy.
    Anonymous