Does anything get sharpie (permadent marker) out of car interior??????????

jaxmommy

Asked by jaxmommy at 5:24 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Tough Stuff, they sell it at walmart and most car places and it is about $4 a can...It works great... also if you have a light color interior then you can buy some cascade and mix it with some water and use a small scrub brush and it will take it right out, i had to use it when my son decide to draw a rainbow ith P. markers in are car
    Anonymous

• you could try rubbing alcohol. I don't know what type of surface the marker is on, vinyl, upholstery or what, so I don't know if it would be safe to use. I have used alcohol on plastics and on clothing and it worked well. You could try in an inconspicuous place first, to make sure it won't harm the surface.
    lilacs.in.bloom

Answer by lilacs.in.bloom at 12:11 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I have heard that rubbing alcohol get just about anything out. A woman in my multiples group said that she got sharpie out of her car seats by using rubbing alcohol. Good luck!!
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:38 AM on May. 28, 2009