Is Jon and Kate Plus over?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I hope so. I think TLC needs a new family.
    Anonymous

• there is a series premire tonight so i guess we shall see.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:29 PM on May. 25, 2009

• We will see, but they sure have made a mess of things. It seems every "reality show" couple ends up splitting up. I just hope everything is okay for the sake of the kids, they are adorable!
    MonkeyMomma07

Answer by MonkeyMomma07 at 5:39 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Give me a friggin break. post this in entertainment. That is all that it is to some ppl. It's not like any intelligent person with a life would care. Tune in to see and give them big bucks for high ratings. Geez, this reality crap is worse than soap operas.
    Anonymous

• Anon. 4:55...since no intelligent person with a life would care about Jon and Kate, I'm curious as to why you even bothered to waste your "precious time" answering this question?

As for OP, there is a season premiere tonight 9 eastern 8 central. I love the show and hope for the sake of the kids that they stay together, but I do think they should quit doing the show because obviously all it is doing is causing problems for them. I guess we'll see tonight!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:07 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Anonymous if you do not like the question about Jon and kate.Do not answer the question.I love the show so you are calling me stupid.I think not you are a whimp because you hide behind anonymous.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 6:14 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I love the show and would understand if they do cancel it. I plan on watching tonight!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:18 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I am going to watch it tonight, i like the show. i do find it sad that kate would pick the show over her husband, she likes the money and fame more then the happiness of her husband. i watched the episod where they "renewd there vows" and found it kinda sad how they told their kids they will be together forever, i dont feel anyone should tell there kids that because you never know.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 6:26 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i was just reading something about her on aol.lets just say she looks pretty good has an excellent figure nice diamond ring and new house.and a tan lets not forget about the tan,i dont think i would look that good with 6 kids.lets face it the money is good.she got most of that stuff really for free.i dont look half that good and i have 1 young child and 2 that are own there own...i never watch the show,i think she is out for the benjamins.but i know id like to get a free tummy tuck and my husband could use some hair plugs.lol
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 7:02 PM on May. 25, 2009