How do I make my posts/replies not searchable?

I have issues with people if you want to call it "stalking" me and I need to know how to make it where they cannot search for my screenname on here, if there is a way can someone tell me how to do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on May. 25, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The group has to have it where there posts are not searchable.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 5:57 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I think you go do Privacy/Settings and somewhere under your info (go through the tabs on the left) maybe security or something where your name, password, area, etc is located, there's an option that says searchable or not or something of the sort.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 5:58 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Even if you do what Nunyabiznes says your post/replies can still be searchable if the group has it set where people can search posts in there group.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, I didn't understand the question :p Didn't realize it was a groups thing, just thought it was in general :)
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 6:03 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Thanks ladies
    Anonymous

• I don't think you can. You can make your profile private though. You can also block someone that is stalking you. If you are having that big of a problem with someone, then report it to CafeMom administrators and they will also take care of that person.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:03 PM on May. 25, 2009