Any Toys Your Kids Really Dont Like? LOL

Are there any toys that your kids are scared of?
my daughter has this little orange kitty toy that walks and makes lots of noises. scares the hell out of her. lol.
i keep it around in case she is being bad. and i grab it and say you better stop it or the kitty gonna get you. and she will stop.lol. it might be mean but it works.

Cyarasmom

Asked by Cyarasmom at 6:22 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my nephew was scared of barney and he like to play with my cell phone so for me to be able to charge the phone i will put it on barney so he wont touch it was so funny to see his face how bad he wanted the phone

evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 6:30 PM on May. 25, 2009

• DD hates dolls. She has a million stuffed animals which she loves but those dolls eyes freak her out.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 6:44 PM on May. 25, 2009

• lmao, I did the same thing with this dancing Halloween chicken we had to our daughter.. it worked.. for a few months.. then she learned how to turn it on and off, and now it's one of her favorite toys. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• lol im the one scared of dolls in our house...
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 6:56 PM on May. 25, 2009