If you could ask the current President, Obama, ONE question,

what would it be? And why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• why is it fair for you to get my hard earned money from my check every week. I earn it, i should get it. The freakin goverment can MAKE money if they want....i mean, why do they have to take ours?
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 6:30 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I agree with angie david. I would ask him why I have to go to work everyday just for him to take MY money to give to others and to fund abortions here and overseas even though I am against them. I would also want to ask him since he believes that is all okay, than maybe we should start taking A's from good students and giving them to bad students who get F's. I mean everyone should be equal right?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:36 PM on May. 25, 2009

• How is it transparency when you do things like sign bills that allow for bonuses with taxpayer money, but blame it on the Private Business; Don't release release or acknowledge memos that show the effectiveness of EIT; or Condemn EIT, but allow rendition?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:37 PM on May. 25, 2009

• NOW do you get it?

Because he obviously didn't before he was elected, or for the first few months.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:44 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Why are you single-handedly trying to RUIN this country?! Is it because you're not really American and you don't really care, or are you really just that clueless?!

I really WOULD ask this question!!! But I'd probably get tazed!!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:52 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Dude! Where the eff is your birth certificate, and can we see it? "Respectfully, Sir!" Self explanatory!
    Anonymous

• I'd ask if he wears boxers or briefs.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:48 PM on May. 25, 2009

• As a lesbian I would ask him how can say he is against gay marriage. How can he be against suppressing people like that? Especailly when his ancestors at one point in time were treated as less than human.
    Anonymous

• I'd ask him to pay MY mortgage!
    Anonymous

• I'd ask if if he cares that experts in psychology have expressed the belief that he is a narcissist?

Does he care?

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:05 PM on May. 25, 2009