Where is the best place to Post a Business Opportunity and add a Company's Name & Category?

Terry134

Asked by Terry134 at 6:32 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• You can do so on your profile page or in a Journal post, just make sure you add it to the marketplace. Also, you can advertise in certain groups. Do a search for groups where you can advertise.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:37 PM on May. 25, 2009

• There are many WAH groups you can also visit. If you visit my profile I own one, we always welcome new businesses.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:54 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Feel free to do so on my group I just started www.cafemom.com/group/freeformoms You are more than welcome to post in all areas that you have offers for! Good luck on your business :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:14 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Hi Terry134,
    You can advertise on your profile page, in journal posts, and in select groups that allow advertising. However, when you write a journal post, please make sure that you check the box that says "Check here if your post should go into the CafeMom Marketplace".

The Marketplace is for posts that are:

* Promoting a business, service, charity or other website (personal, non-commercial websites excluded)
    * Looking to buy, sell or trade anything
    * Soliciting other moms to do something for you (e.g., give to a charity, vote for you in a sweepstakes, etc.)

Thank you for your cooperation.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:58 AM on May. 26, 2009