Has anything

exciting/funny happened to anyone today? I'm still bored.

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 6:41 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nop
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 6:41 PM on May. 25, 2009

• yah, actually.. i took a nap!!!
    LMFAO
    im bored too, btw : /
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 6:42 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i agree...i am soooo bored today.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 6:45 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Nope not really. My excitement for the day is actually being able to throw a couple loads of laundry in. Pathetic huh? I have twins, a 6yo and a 9yo, so sometimes it's hard to get that done so when I do I get so excited! LOL.
    Rosalie29

Answer by Rosalie29 at 6:46 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Nah :( Same old same old.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:50 PM on May. 25, 2009

• all 3 kids took a nap at the same time!!! but other than that same ole same ole!
    momof3heg

Answer by momof3heg at 6:53 PM on May. 25, 2009

• exciting? Not really, lol, I'm recovering still from this weekend.. seen my cousins picture in the newspaper as a bystander at the parade.. that was about it. lol. We had a busy weekend.. saturday we had my nephew over, and him and DD played non stop.. then we had to go to a birthday party for my friends son (first bday party) and DD (17 months) wanted to play with all his new toys (very stressful, lol).. then she went to her grandmothers for the night, and I went camping..picked her up sunday.. went to her fathers baseball game.. and back to the campground for dinner and a campfire.. but came home at around midnight because it got way to cold for her to be sleeping in a tent (thankfully the campground was only 15 minutes away from home).. and today..... yeah... it's a relax day.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:00 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I had my daughter's 1st B-day party on Saturday,then worked on Sunday and worked some more after I got off,lol. Today....I have been the laundry master! I am gettin it done,lol! Cooked dinner and cleaned up,now it's my time to drink a few beers.....ahhhhhhh!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 7:05 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Hah! If you really want to know- I got my period for the first time since my daughter was born. Talk about pathetic...Stay away DH!
    mcdorman01

Answer by mcdorman01 at 7:08 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Nothing waiting for DH to come in here so we can play a game with the kids before bed...yay for Candyland!!!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 7:32 PM on May. 25, 2009