What would you do??

My DH is being deployed and befor he leaves he wants to make a video and take some "X" rated pics to take with him. I feel like i cant tell him no cuz he is going to be laeving and i want to make the last few days he has left as good as posible. I told him that i did what any one els to see them if i did do this. He told me that if its some one els wife then they respet it and wont look but idk if he is just saying that so ill do it. I dont think he is even alound to have stuff like that with him?.... what would you girls do and how would you tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:47 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't do it because I would be paranoid and thinking "They might get lost and wind up in the wrong hands".
    Anonymous

• I would feel honored if my husband wanted x-rated photo's of me.That he would lust after me instead of some other girl while he's away, means he really loves you and finds you attractive.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 6:55 PM on May. 25, 2009

• my next store neighbor is on leave and i tell you if i ever looked up into there bedroom and they were doing it i would say good for them and close my curtains.i dont know ,i think being being deployed gives those kind of tapes something different.(in a good way)he will miss you .
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 6:55 PM on May. 25, 2009

• If you feel that uncomfortable with it then do NOT do it. There are many other ways to make the rest of his time with you enjoyable. You should follow your intuition and if it is telling you no, then don't do it because you will regret it later. Explain how you feel to him just like you are doing to us and I think that he will understand.

CocoaQT

Answer by CocoaQT at 6:55 PM on May. 25, 2009

• While I would not pose for X pictures or video (I certainly DONT have the bod for it!!) I would compromise- and have some nice pictures of me taken (dress up have my hair and makeup professionally done). Maybe do some 'cheesecake' pictures (think Lana Turner, or WW2 era pin-ups). Photos where I would look nice, but not be afraid if he showed them around.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 6:58 PM on May. 25, 2009

• When my DH was in Iraqi ,Some of the wifes would send nude pics of themselves to there DH's..Guess what the DH's would do..Pass the pics around for all the guys to see..LOL.. I would tell my DH,, NO WAY!!!! Don't do it.. Unless you want to please all the guys..Not just your DH.

Answer by louise2 at 7:02 PM on May. 25, 2009

• First off, ask yourself if your DH is normally a private reserved person? Because if so, he'll more than likely keep them private than pass them around. Especially if you know him to be above the behavior of most junior high school boys. Then personally, I would maybe think of some tasteful "nude" shots. Nothing that would be a candidate for Hustler. LOL Or just in some lingerie and not completely nude. There should be a compromise somewhere!

Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 7:25 PM on May. 25, 2009

• There is very little privacy in the military. Unless you are cool with everyone seeing your pics, don't do it. When my DH was in the military, he saw all the nude pics in his unit. Guys would steal them from other guys and pass the around. He also saw a strip tease video this women sent to her DH. She didn't know he would show it to all his buddies, I'm sure!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:25 PM on May. 25, 2009