How do i cope?

My ex husband left me two years ago for another woman. He is a wonderful father and is very active in our daughters life. He is still with the other woman, but our daughter comes first. He left for good reasons and now i have to live with that with the rest of my life. I was terrible. That old saying, "You don't know what you have until it's gone." Anyways, I see him everyday because his business is next door. How can i get over him? He really is a great guy, I just didn't appreciate him when i had him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Eventualy you will..Try not to pay attention to him/be around him and try not to talk to him..

Answer by louise2 at 7:08 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Never forget what a wonderful person he is but accept him as what was. Now be fair to yourself. Learn from your mistakes and go find someone who will cherish you as much as you know you should have cherished your x. It's all good. you have the both of best worlds if you think about it. You still basically have him but don't have to pick up his dirty underwear anymore!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:10 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Is he married to the other woman? If not, maybe you could atleast tell him that you realize what you did wrong now and you wish you could turn back the clock and undo what you'd done. Even if he doesn't seem like he'd ever be interested in being with you again, you owe him the apology if you feel that bad about it. Who knows, maybe he wishes too...
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:35 PM on May. 25, 2009