Im curious to see how many women are for or against PA versus abortion?

If you are against PA and abortion how does that work in your mind? If a girl has a baby and gets on PA to finish school so in the long run can support her child with out PA but to some of you on here it just seems that if you dont do things according to some list ie finish school, then get married etc. This I am just very curious about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• clinics around here only offer condoms... not BC pills or shots... eblieve me ive checked.....

im not saying that i think ppl should live of PA but i think it is good for those that need it in temporary times... BC fails.. condoms fail... and humans are a sexual race.. so more often or not NOT ahvign sex isnt an option its what we were made to do
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 9:35 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I've been wondering exactly the same thing. If you're Anti Abortion you can't really sit around complaining about people having 7 kids and being on PA IMO.
    Anonymous

• I have wondered the same thing.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:16 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Pa is fine in my eyes if you need it and are working twards getting off of it, but like 7:14 said about the 7 kids thing and being on PA that is rediculous, by then it is way past time to figure out how to get birth controll and use it accordingly.
    Anonymous

• That's why I'm FOR abortion and AGAINST welfare. If you can't feed 'em don't breed 'em
    Anonymous

• im not for abortion, but i think in some curimstances its a good thing< rape, incest>

and im for PA, im even on it and tryong our hardest to not be... i do think many ppl abuse the system and i think the government needs to work on that
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:22 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Is everyone forgetting the other option here of adoption? I dont agree with PA for the most part, but abortion is murder in my eyes. I have met women who keep having kids because their welfare went up and I think that is different than aborting a kid to stay off of welfare. Why not adopt the baby out.
    Anonymous

• LMAO anon :19. I'm sorry but that made me laugh!! So the logic we are going with is there are no forms of birth control? You either have 7 kids and are on PA or you have abortions. That is one odd argument.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:23 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Geez whats the deal with all the lame PA questions today?

Anyhow to answer your question, it is very possible to not be "for" either one (abortion or PA), its very simple if your used proper birth control in the first place chances are you would not have ended up pregnant, however if you do end up pregnant it is time to do what you should and get a job or two, or a job and go to school, its very possible to do all, WITHOUT having to rely on PA.

Also to anon :14, if people have 7 dang kids and STILL have not either gotten "fixed" or figured out how to use dang birth control, then it gives everyone whom is against both a darn good reason to bitch, because people like that are simply taking advantage in every steriotypical way, and need to have their legs sewn shut!

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:24 PM on May. 25, 2009

• By the way I pro life and for welfare for those in NEEEEEEEED, not those that bleed the system (and those do exist that's why they figured in Millions of dollars extra for just those people in the welfare budget)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:25 PM on May. 25, 2009