when you go to the bathroom(# 2) and you push is it bad for the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Funny, I've been wondering that myself... Never had this issue with my son, but with this pregnancy (26 weeks along) I find myself straining and it almost feels like the baby drops down somewhat... I look forward to the answers :-)
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 7:17 PM on May. 25, 2009

• not bad for the baby but puching to hard can cause hemmeriods and be uncomfortable for you. Try a stool softener and that might help call your doc for recomendations on what is safe to take.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:20 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Sorry typo, ment pushing to hard
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 7:21 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yes, horrible
    Anonymous

• i was wondering that too....some women say that they have had the baby in the toilet. Just try not to push to hard i think alittle bit is fine. but what im worried about is that most women that are pregnant are constipated im not i use the bathroom too much..is that bad??
    Expecting21

Answer by Expecting21 at 7:43 PM on May. 25, 2009