Is 'Strap Perfect' really perfect?

Anyone tried Strap Perfect? Thoughts, opinions please! I just bought a new top and need either a new strapless bra, or to invest in Strap Perfect. Does it really give you some uplift along with concealing the bra straps in back? It's on sale this week at the local Rite Aid, so any input would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They had a "Does it work?" segment on my local news channel about 2 weeks ago and the ladies that tried it really did like it, and it worked well!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:09 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I don't personally use it, but my mom swears by it!
    Anonymous

• never used it but I am intrigued. i saw a ripoff at the local dollar store I might try.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:45 AM on May. 26, 2009

• ok, thanx ladies for the input. i'll probably buy it. i also have smooth away (doesn't work) and topsy turvey (havne't planted yet). lol. i'm a sucker for 'as seen on tv". i probably sub-consciously bought this new tank top with the intention of getting strap perfect.
    Anonymous