Is it rude to call a friend on Memorial day?

I was going to call her in regards to our plans this week....rude? Or not a big deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would think not a big deal, just tell her you are planning your week and need to touch base so you won't keep her long because you know she is spending time with her family. Don't see anything wrong with that.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:35 PM on May. 25, 2009

• If you know your friend has plans for the day I would say to wait till this evening.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:35 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Depends on the friendship. My best friend can call me any time, knock on my door at 2:00AM morning because she ran out of popcorn and has a huge popcorn craving when she was pregnant or simply had a terrible nightmare about her deployed husband and wanted to talk to another military spouse.. So like I said it all depends on the friendship. I know I am available 24/7 for her and she knows I feel the same way about her.

I would call and touch base very quick without taking so much time from her family.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 7:42 PM on May. 25, 2009

• No big deal.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 8:03 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Why would it be a big deal??

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:41 PM on May. 25, 2009