What movies would you pay more to see on an IMAX screen?

Here where I am, it's $12 for a ticket to see a movie in the IMAX. We are going to take our kids to see one, we just can't decide which one! Right now they are showing the new Night at the Museum (the Smithsonian one), and soon Harry Potter will be showing there, as will the new Transformers. Which (if any) would you pay the extra money to see on a screen that is 6 stories high and 80 feet wide? We saw the Spiderwick Chronicles there and it was awesome, but we can only afford one trip in this next couple months so we have to decide.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 7:35 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Let the kids decide..

Answer by louise2 at 9:35 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Wait tell it comes out on DVD and rent it. It's cheaper..That's what I would do.

Answer by louise2 at 7:51 PM on May. 25, 2009

• We normally do watch movies at home because we have a Netflix subscription. But we take our kids to an IMAX movie once each summer as a special treat since we don't often do vacations. It's just an amazingly cool experience watching a great movie on that big of a screen!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:58 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Depending on the age of the kids, If older than the transformers, if younger like less than 5, then I say harry potter
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:04 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have a 5 year old daughter and my boys are 12 and 10
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:28 PM on May. 25, 2009