We bought a house yesterday....

We bought a lot and the house will be finished in Oct. This is everything we have worked for and wanted so why am I sooooo scared? Were you scared when you bought your house?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Buyer's remorse but it'll fade and you'll get excited. Take it a day at a time. Congrats!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:43 PM on May. 25, 2009

• It's a big step! I think everyone gets a little freaked out when they buy a new house!
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 7:36 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I am scared after I make any kind of huge purchase. I think everyone does it is everything that comes with it the up keep what if something goes wrong yada yada yada. It's normal.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:37 PM on May. 25, 2009

• yes 25 years ago.i think that is why we only bought one...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 7:38 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yeah, it's buyers remorse lol. I always feel horrible when I spend a lot of money on anything, whether its worth it or not. Once you realize that the payments are going smoothly and get the joys of living in the house, that feeling will go away!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:42 PM on May. 25, 2009

• oh yeah, I am turning 25 in 4 days and we just bought are first house 4 weeks ago.... I have a 10 month old and one on the way... I am very scared about the house. We saved it seem like forever and worked so hard for this house and it scars me that we could lose it all because of how the economy is now.....
    Anonymous