would it be a good idea to take lamase when i get nervous or scared i hold my breath?

i notice when im driving or anything else i get nervous and scared and i hold my breath till im not nervous or scared and i heard if your in labor if you pass out the baby passes out too and its not good for the baby!! would this help prevent me from passing out and im a smokier and i know it isnt good its getting close i have 84 days to go so im trying to prepare for some of it now!! what suggestions can you give me for delivery too and what helped you? im not a mean person and im afriad i will say mean things i heard you do!!! some and suggestions or anything will be helpful!!! and what can i do to make delivery better i heard if i walk a lot it will help a lot is there anything else?

Tbaby61727

Asked by Tbaby61727 at 7:47 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is bad to hold ur breath but i dont think that lamaz helps..... i tolk it with both of mine and when it came to having them lamaz did nothing for me....
    Anonymous

• hypno-birthing classes! you have to learn to breathe or you will put the baby in distress.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:34 PM on May. 25, 2009