help!!!!! please

okay so my period is 4 days late..... im not having any symptoms of being pregnant that i can tell. i took a test this morning and it was neg... i was post to start my prd on th 21 but on the 16th i spoted a little... i though that was like implantation but i guess not.. anyone having this problem?? or know what this is??

kendraamornot

Asked by kendraamornot at 7:48 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• maybe its too early to tell...wait a week and test again
    Anonymous

• I agree! It may just be to early to tell. If you are really concerned and you don't get your period in a week you can get a blood test done. Stress can alter a period too and make it lighter,shorter,heavier,longer... It did mine.
    Tis2657

Answer by Tis2657 at 7:53 PM on May. 25, 2009

• same thing here, period now 10 days late, should ahve started on the 17th, and have taken two neg. tests. Bumbed, still not sure waht to think either. I think I am crazy because I still want to hold out hope that it can happen this time, been trying for four and a half years with no luck at getting pregnant at all. Used metformin to regulate my periods, and have been regular since january...so Im still wondering. If I havent started in a week I am going to test again, you should too....we'll see...fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!
    cerissalaine

Answer by cerissalaine at 1:53 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I was in the same boat as well, stress can sometimes change your period to come late. Don't give up, and I do hope that it was just too early to test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on May. 26, 2009

• If your period is late and you had "spotting" you very well could be pregnant, I experienced the same thing and sure thing, I was. Sometimes it's to early though try the first response test, I was four weeks and got a positive with it. Bets of luck and baby dust!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:11 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I had that exact same thing happen to me. One week after the first test when I was 4 days late I went to a place called birthright and they gave me on it was neg. but they told me to come back in 5 days because the hormone doubles every 5 days I did and there was a very faint line. I called my dr they had me do a blood test and found out I was 6 weeks pg for whatever reason the hormone just wasn't strong enough for the test. I had a perfect pregnance and delivered at 36 weeks the dr said she was full term ( 5lbs 15ozs) and we went home 2 days later. Good Luck I hope this helps and I wish you the best.
    eigrow

Answer by eigrow at 7:59 PM on May. 26, 2009