Could he be watching t.v.??

My son is 2 months old and already "looks like he is watching the .t.v." it has a big screen so i'm sure he can see the picture pretty well, but i will watch him and he will sit and watch it for a good 10 minutes with his daddy!!
Is this normal at his age???

gennymae

Asked by gennymae at 8:00 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah, he's most likely seeing the movement and the colors:)...my DD will do that too. I keep the TV on when we are at home just as back ground noise so that the dumb dogs don't bark at everthing and wake her up and every now and then she'll glimpse over at it....usually if it's a musical commercial or something.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:44 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Anything bright and flashy will catch is attention. Its perfectly normal and good. It shows your baby can focus on objects and follow them.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 8:03 PM on May. 25, 2009

• ya its totally normal. It is new and interesting and the picture is always changing! Of course its fun to watch! lol.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 8:34 AM on May. 26, 2009