12 weeks pregnant and not showing?

I am 12 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child and I'm not showing...........when did everyone start showing with the 2nd child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are lucky! I started showing probably at 8 weeks with my second.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 8:21 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i am showing a very little and I am 11 weeks... but it all depends on each person, and how far apart you kids are, my son is only 9 months so everything is tighten back up yet
    Anonymous

• I was 8 wks also lol my butt started spreading and i couldn't get into any of my clothes so i had to go into preggo clothes lol Enjoy it while you can I know its exciting wanting to show and all but when you start showing early that just means you will keep getting bigger and you've got a long ways to go meant that for people who start showing early that they have a long ways to go i'm one of those people
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 8:31 PM on May. 25, 2009

• ive only had one...didnt start showing until like 4 months. When my mom had me and my sister she started showing around the same time...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:49 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I'm 19 weeks with my third and I just started showing. At 12 weeks with all of mine, there has been no real belly. I had a little pooch with this one but nothing noticeable. With my first i didnt start "showing" until well into my 6th month, with my second I was around 18 weeks and this one has been the same.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:58 PM on May. 25, 2009

• My daughter was 18mo old when I got pregnant with this pregnancy. I didn't start to show really well until I was almost 6mo pregnant. I lost almost 15 lbs within the first 4mo due to horrible morning sickness (which was void in the first pregnancy) and I wore my pre prego clothes till I was 7mo prego. I just recently started wearing maternity clothes!!! I'm 7 1/2 mo prego now!! It's way different with each pregnancy. My best friend didn't start showing for her third till she almost burst, yet with her second, she showed right off the bat. You'll get the glowing baby bump soon enough!! Congrats on a second bundle of joy.
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 9:14 PM on May. 25, 2009

• hey i have 2 kids i really didnt start showing with my first till 4 months due to me having such a flat stomach, with my second it took me till the 3 months to show only cause i had alittle baby fat still from the first baby, but in all reality doctors would tell me that it wasnt baby belly it was more like the wieght i had on me already and at the time all i wieghed was 132. if u actually look up the babys size at 12 weeks its somewhat the size of a orange or mango which is really not that big at all so if ur not showing thats a good thing. but i understand u just so excited u already just want to look pregnant at least have a nice pregnany baby belly.
    SINCONCEPCION

Answer by SINCONCEPCION at 11:21 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Gosh, I am 20 weeks and still not showing...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:35 AM on May. 26, 2009