Is there any way for me to get insurance? Please help,I'm in pain.

I just recently lost my job.The only income I have is SSI(for my child).He has insurance through disability.But I need insurance for myself.I have a lot of teeth that are rotten and they hurt.I need to get them pulled because I can't deal wit the pain anymore.I had insurance through medicaid back when I was receiving Cash assistance.But once I stopped receiving cash assistance,they cut it off.How can I go about getting these teeth pulled?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Health

• I recently talked to Medicaid and they said if your income is under thirty-something thousand and you have a child under 19 then you are eligible for it. You can also check for free clinics, they sometimes pull teeth, or can refer you to someone who will pull one. They usually only pull ONE though, so you might want to get in contact with Medicaid.

Anonymous

• You should still be eligible for medicaid, go back and reapply. It doesn't matter if you get cash assistance or not. I don't and I still get medicaid. You still have a child under 19 and if you have no job you should be eligible.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:14 PM on May. 25, 2009

• If Medicaid doesn't work out, I would try calling local dentists. See if they will discount their work or let you set up some sort of payment plan. Some free clinics have dentists that they work with as well. Best of luck & I hope you start feeling better.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:03 PM on May. 25, 2009