Have to boys and Tring for a girl any advice?

Hey everyone I Have 2 boys and my husband and I are wanting to have another baby we want to try for a girl does anyone have anyways to try and be almost sure to have a girl?

twostressedout

Asked by twostressedout at 8:29 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• There is no way to be sure that you will get a girl. I am in the same boat as you. I have 1 boy and we are trying and would like a girl, but we will be happy no matter what. The only things that I have heard are that the male sperm swim faster but the female sperm live longer. So start trying right after your period until 3 days before you ovulate. Also have sex everyday to lower sperm count. Then jump and dump (pee after sex) to lower sperm count. Also increase dairy products (I can't remember why they recommend this one though). Good luck and remember don't get to crazy with it I truly believe whatever you are ment to have you will and any life you bring into this world is special!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 8:49 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I want a boy really bad. I have 2 girls and one boy. He needs a brother. Check out this website http://www.haveababygirl.com/girlcalendar.html
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 9:29 PM on May. 25, 2009

• how to choose the sex of your baby by Dr. Shettles, book with helpful tips, known as the shettles method
    lovemygifts

Answer by lovemygifts at 10:14 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yell your SO to keep his Y cromazones to his self. ...Good luck!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:58 PM on May. 25, 2009