Bikini Area

I have seen in other categories moms talking about using Veet or Neer to remove hair at their bikini areas. Is this even safe. I mean, these are chemicals.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Health

• I found a product called Coochy ( it's for shaving the private area).... it works like nothing I have ever tried before. There is NO irritation, and you can shave smooth without worrying about razor bumps. I tried the bikini area Veet and didn't like it... followed instructions exactly and still got chemical irritation.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:26 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have been told by other mothers who have tried, when I asked, that you should only use the ones marked bikini area, and to try a small patch first. Never do your whole...you know...with veet or nair as it is NOT meant for the entire genital area.

So, if used properly the bikini veet or nair products are fine!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 8:43 PM on May. 25, 2009