Has anyone used those gender predictor tests?

I saw them at Walgreens the other day and I was just wondering if anyone has ever used them and how accurate they are. I'm not preggo, but my friend was thinking of trying it just for fun.

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 8:43 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i tried it, just for fun. it was right but i don't know..
    javila

Answer by javila at 8:44 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I haven't tried the ones at Walgreens but I did do the quizzes online. They were all wrong! Every single one! It went by all the old wives tales and apparently the old wives thought I was gonna have a girl but I'm having a boy! I have no clue about the Walgreens tests though. I have heard of them and thought I heard they were 90% accurate or something but I'm not sure.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:46 PM on May. 25, 2009

• This made me wonder too did a little research just to check how accurtate. Check out info at http://www.intelligender.com

82% if done right. But there alot you got to do exactly right I wont be trying this. I have 2 girls and one boy I am wanting another boy so my pregnancy gores well I am just going to wait till I deliver. But would be a fun thing to try!
    leovirgo_mom3

Answer by leovirgo_mom3 at 9:06 PM on May. 25, 2009