What are the steps to starting homeschooling in Nc?

I am planning on homeschooling my teenager for her freshman year (at least). I understand I must submit a form to the state, notifying them of my intent to homeschool, and I have picked out a curriculum. What else do I need to do? I have read articles online , but I would like to hear what other moms have to say.

Court1284

Asked by Court1284 at 8:45 PM on May. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sounds like you've covered everything from the legal standpoint. You could find out if there is a homeschool group in your area. I am a homeschool graduate and we have a really great homeschool group where I live. There were some sports available, classes offered, field trips and more.

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:50 PM on May. 25, 2009