How strict of a "dite" should I be on?

I know about all the things i'm NOT supposed to eat (ie. sushi, to much tuna, to much caffeine, alcohol, no smoking...) but as far as my regular diet goes what CAN I eat the wont be to much of a problem. I am a chronic dieter and when I found out I was pregnant I started to eat A LOT more. But how much is too much. I've been eating all my vegies and fruits but I do crave candy, ice cream and sometimes soda. How is your diet and how strict should I be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm 19 weeks with my 3rd child. You really dont need a "strict" diet unless you have gestational diabetes. As long as you arent eating things that are unhealthy in excess, you'll be fine. Keep everything in moderation. One thing that has helped me alot with this pregnancy is when is start really wanting something sweet, I go for fruit instead of candy.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:56 PM on May. 25, 2009

• well if you feel like you are eating too much you can always excercise is good for you. and your doctor will let you know if you are gaining too much or not enough.good luck and congrats..
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 10:54 PM on May. 25, 2009