Strawberry Birthmark

My DD has a strawberry birthmark. its sooooo cute! ive done research on it and nothing in my research tells me to worry. it is on her scalp and she was born with alot of brown/red hair (and still has it all) but today i noticed small white hairs growing from it and with all my research nothing was said about this! im not worried at all cuz it doesnt seem to bother her but has anyone elses beautiful babies had this birthmark with the white hairs? i still think its cute :D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes my 8 year old & 22 month old have one on there noses. There is nothing to worry about even with the white hair growing out of it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:58 PM on May. 25, 2009

• My daughter who will be 7yrs this summer has one on her side. Also my sister almost 18yrs has on on her arm. Nothing to worry about.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 9:10 PM on May. 25, 2009

• My DD is 9 months old and still has hers on the back of her neck and head and also in between her eyes...it doens't bother me but I was told that they fade with time ....I think it's cute too. if theyre on the back of the head/neck theyre called "stork bites" and on the face is "angel kisses"....=)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:45 PM on May. 25, 2009