at home job that is not a scam!!!

i bet you have all heard this before, but i need a at hoem job that makes some money, that dosent need any to start up or anything like that!!

MammaSherry

Asked by MammaSherry at 9:13 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a site with a list of legit home job places... You'll have to look to see who is hiring currently but they are all real... Just look under Work @ Home Jobs ~

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:15 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, links and information.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series of Articles

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:52 PM on May. 25, 2009

• freelance work - elance.com
    Anonymous

• Avon has a very very low start up cost. Only $20 and most people can make that back in one sell! You can start at www.start.youravon.com and use ref code dhullum
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:13 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I have a couple of thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business?I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 5:40 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Get paid to get your mail out of the mailbox! Either at home or at the Post Office! No FEES!
    http://www.peoplestring.com/register/?r=cindyk1982

Get paid to do surveys! FREE STUFF FROM AMAZON and INSTANT CASH! PAID EVERYDAY!
    http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

Get paid to play games and do surveys! NO FEES EVER!
    http://cashcrate.com/322297

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:28 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You came to the right place for ideas, you'll get lots of answers. I work at home part time, it's not full time income replacement but it's also free and I don't have to sell anything, so I love it. You can read about the companies I work for at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:09 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I have an at home business that I started but because it is a business and not a job, it has a small amount to start up, but it can be built up to what you want it to be. I get to work at home because of it and I love it, being that I am a mom of 2! You can visit me website at www.beingunited.com or call me at 219-923-2039 and I can get you more info!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:01 AM on May. 26, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 6:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2009