How do i help my son go to the big potty from the little potty?

when i started potty training him we started with the little potty, and he ran around naked. well he needs to learn how to go in the big potty to and to not always be naked. how do i help him make that transition to the big potty and show him how to stand and aim? my husband isnt home alot to show him.

stevie344

Asked by stevie344 at 9:23 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Have you tried one of those seats that fit inside the seat of the big potty?
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 9:26 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yeah, one of those seats that you snap on the big potty that makes it the right size for a child, plus a small stool to help him get up and down and also for washing hands.

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Helping with aim, try 'sink the cheerios' with him. Have him try to get the cheerios you throw inside the toilet. Take him to the store and pick out a step stool that is his special stool. And try one of those seats that fit over top of a toilet seat so the kid can sit comfortably instead of worrying about falling into the potty. lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 10:31 PM on May. 25, 2009

• ya one of those seats my kids had the seat. Now my 4 yr old stop useing the seat at 3 and holds on .
    Anonymous