32 weeks tomorrow and im feeling like hell

Im having high blood pressure problems but now im feeling sick, tired and just dont want to do anything. At night i lay on my sides but then for a few mins before i go to the other side i lay on my back and my belly just hurts it feels like it is streching and i cant take it. I cant really explain it but it hurts so bad that i cant even lay on it for 10 seconds or more or i will probally start crying. Has anyone else had problems like these i have a doc appt Thursday and im going to ask her about it but i cant wait till thursday so if anyone has anything that can help me please do so..

2009mommytobe

Asked by 2009mommytobe at 9:25 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My stomach feels like it is stretching to its max right now also and I am only 28 weeks. Its normal, but I don't think it should hurt that bad. My stomach feels weird like stretching by my belly button sometimes. It actually feels like she is pulling at her umbilical cord or something.

I also have been tired and exhausted all day today. Its a rainy day and I just want to sleep.
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 9:36 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I just got out of the hospital for spotting and it happened 2 weeks ago too but I didn't have to stay for 3 days then, lol. I ended up getting steriod shots to help develope the babys lungs faster incase he came early cause they said he's measuring 2-3weeks ahead on the ultrasound so hes getting really big and stretching my stomach and hurts alot. Now since I got out of the hospital I'm more tired and can't sleep much and can't even really walk at all and i'm 33 weeks. I've had some thick brown discharge too yesterday which might have been my mucus plug and the baby seems to be hurting me more when he kicks down there like hes ripping me, lol.
    Anonymous

• Im on my way to 30 weeks and I have moments of dispare like this...what ive tried that has really helped is sleeping on my side and putting pillows beneth me to supoort me i wake up a lot better and much more rested. Good luck with the doctor Thursday..hopefully its all just normal pregnacy symptoms.
    aurora.vargas

Answer by aurora.vargas at 9:45 PM on May. 25, 2009

• P feel like this sometimes and have for a while too. I'm 38 weeks now. Try a warm shower or bath before bed and prop your self up with as many pillows as possible. I put one under my belly and two between the knees. It helps if only you can lay there a little longer. Goood luck!
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:46 PM on May. 25, 2009