Gum in the dryer!!!!!

As I was unloading the last load I noticed that there is gum inside my dryer...it doesn't appear to have gotten stuck on any of the clothes - which is nice...but I don't want to chance putting anything else in. I'm going to try some Goo Gone right now...any other ideas/suggestions?....besides sewing all of the pockets on all of the pants in our house shut.....

romanojm

Asked by romanojm at 9:27 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Yeah , I know what you mean..CRAYONS are the worst, they melt all over the clothes..I learned real quick to always check pockets LOL.

Peanut butter gets gum out of hair really easy, maybe it will work in the dryer too...The oils help life the gum right off or out ( depending on the situation)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:31 PM on May. 25, 2009

• you could also try putting an ice pack on it for a few minutes and seeing if that helps. I don't know where I heard that from but it's supposed to make it come off easier.
    lilacs.in.bloom

Answer by lilacs.in.bloom at 12:07 AM on May. 26, 2009