Worried about my Child

This is my first pregnacy, about 6 months along i found out my husband was having an affair. Since then ive been real sad, real mad, and just verry confused. My question is can all this stress and anger harm my child?

aurora.vargas

Asked by aurora.vargas at 9:29 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stress can cause you to go into pre-term labor. It can also cause your blood pressure to go up which can also be harmful. Just try to relax and take it easy. It is a hard time for you right now, but staying stress free is best for your baby.

Good luck!
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 9:33 PM on May. 25, 2009

• The stress is bad for you and the baby. I understand you are hurt and upset...anyone in your position would be and no one can blame you. You cant take all the stress away and a little stress isn't gonna hurt but if you are worried about it, try talking to your doc or maybe a therapist. If you think you can handle it yourself, try confronting the problem. not with anger but stand up for yourself in a controlled manner and tell your husband how much he's hurt you and what he's put you through. and after that, it's okay to be sad but try to stay as relaxed as possible. when you are feeling super stressed, talk to someone close to you and try taking a long bath and listening to relaxing music. I'm very sorry for what's happened to you, no women should have to go through that EVER and especially not when hormones are running high during pregnancy. Just think about yourself and that baby. Good luck to you.
    javila

Answer by javila at 9:33 PM on May. 25, 2009

• stress is not good for the baby. it can lead to premature labor. take a step back and a deep breath. try to relax and concentrate on you and your baby. it will be difficult but you can do it. if you feel like it talk to someone. talking will sometimes relieve a lot of stress by not keeping things bottled up in side. bless you and good luck!

hugs

rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:21 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I think everyone has said it right.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 10:57 PM on May. 25, 2009