ever been locked up?

I'm watching lockup:raw. an interesting series of interviews of inmates and what life is like in prison, mostly the really hardcore prisons. have you been in jail/prison before? what for and for how long? many years ago, before baby, before meeting SO I was arrested for 2 dui's, within 5 years of each other. first time I was in jail only a few hours, second time for a couple days. I was arrested a couple years ago for driving with a suspended license and was a weekender. I have changed my ways, and even during those troubled times I wasnt a bad person 24/7. just made stupid decisions and was at the wrong place wrong time. I have a clear slate now and it will be that way for the rest of my life!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Amen to that and yes I have for D/V but hey he hit me first it's not my fault my hit back left a mark and his didn't lol

Anonymous

• Nope!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:46 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Nope never been. Never even been pulled over lol. Either Im a good girl, or Im just never in the wrong place at the wrong time...
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 9:47 PM on May. 25, 2009

• hell to the no
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:53 PM on May. 25, 2009

• No, but my grandfather, uncle, & cousin all worked for the penal system in different jobs & I think the whole culture is fascinating. I've never been in jail myself but as a high schooler, I was given the opportunity to tour the county jail on a government class field trip. We were even served lunch by the inmates. I'd never want to go back, I can tell you that!
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 9:57 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I took a trip to rahway prison in NJ with my criminal law class in high school and it was very scary. that prison was used in the MTV show for troublemakers!
    Anonymous

• No but almost.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:47 PM on May. 25, 2009

• no.. but I have been a passenger in the car with 2 friends when they got pulled over for DUI's. I tell all my friends about it in hopes it will scare them out of drinking and driving.. sometimes it works.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 11:09 PM on May. 25, 2009