Hey Multi Level Marketers... What's been the secret of your success?

Do you have any tips, suggestions, must do's that have made your business the success it is? Share them with us.

PA2B

Asked by PA2B at 9:51 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Money & Work

• The only thing I can think of is to have you visit Warrior Forum. That forum is perfect for the information you seek.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:56 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Believe in yourself, believe in your product and believe in your company. Being consistent has been very important in the growth of my business. Every day I work on my business and the most important part of my business is to find people like myself that are looking to change their lives. I also don't listen to the naysayers and make a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly goal for myself. I work my business as a business just as if it were the job I go to daily.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:39 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Believe it or not I've made tons of money answering business related questions on yahoo answers !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I personally have been burned several times with multi-level-marketing (MLM) businesses and to many friends and family members have lost a LOT of $$$v just trying to make something for themselves. It makes me sad when I hear of loved ones trying the new fad business out, because I know the attrition rate (or drop out rate) is so incredibly high. I was so relieved when I finally found my Work At Home United Team. NO MLM, NO Pyramid schemes, NO Sales, and NO Risk, 100% money back guaranteed. It was such a breath of fresh air for me, and for the many moms and dads whom I now partner with to help reach their goals. When you get frustrated with the MLM scene, come check us out and what we do. Good luck with your business ventures.
    www.enriched1.com
    amynic

Answer by amynic at 1:05 AM on May. 26, 2009

• amynic how is yours not a MLM or similiar? Do you make money when someone joins your team? Do you make money when someone buys from your website? You may get company referrals but wouldn't you make more if you recruit or sell? If it a wellness company I have tons of moms tell me they lost alot that is why I won't join. You have to pay $50 plus a month if you don't sell enough and personally I find enough deals on products that I don't spend 50 in toiletries a month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I am still working it. I am 47 and have seen the MLM's for years. I didn't think I wld ever be a part of one, but I started with Scentsy b-cause of the company. They wanted more for their reps. They want you to make money & not put it all into the company and I love the product. It is something everyone loves which makes it easier & fun.
    Am I making "millions"...NO....will I....NO....but I can make a decent living. And I don't believe anyone that says U can. A successful business is like a baby. You have to nurture it in its early stages before it can walk on its own. I work my business this way. I work hard at it. But it pays me back in so many ways. I have now a good paycheck, a great company I love to share & people come to me to sell it.... My team was built on the love of the product. Scentsy gives us ALOT... without having to put back in!
    Success:
    1. LOVE UR Pdct.
    2. WORK UR Pdct
    3. SHARE UR Pdct
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 9:16 AM on May. 26, 2009

• The suggestion about Warrior Forum was a good one, I love that site!
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:09 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You really have to find the right company for you! If you don't love the product you're representing, you won't sell it! I found a company that was free to join, with no quotas or minimums, no deliveries. So not only did I love the product, but it fits my budget and my lifestyle

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 10:30 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I went to that Warrior Forum site and got a little confused.
    PA2B

Answer by PA2B at 11:23 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Thanks ladies! I really appreciate your insight and tips!
    PA2B

Answer by PA2B at 12:24 AM on May. 28, 2009