What do you think Heaven is like?

You know for all the talk in The Church about Hell they really don't say all that much about Heaven. All they say is Eternal Life. What do you think Heaven is like? Hell, Purgatory, and Limbo are all pretty well defined. You'd think the pinnacle of a religion would have more sustenance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well, when I was a Christian, I pictured it as a bunch of clouds and streets paved with gold and blahdiblahdiblah. The classic picture of Heaven.

NOW, though...my personal heaven would have to be a gigantic spa with lots of half-naked men tending to my every whim.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:06 PM on May. 25, 2009

• BEAUTIFUL ---- gates of pearl and streets of gold --- what could be better than that?!

LetsRoll

Answer by LetsRoll at 10:11 PM on May. 25, 2009

• An eternal face-to-face relationship with God!!!! Who cares what else is in Heaven! All I want is to be with God forever!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:16 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Like it is depicted in What Dreams May Come
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 10:19 PM on May. 25, 2009

• lots and lots of icecream, coffee and God. oH yea, the blessed mother.
    Anonymous

• I imagine heaven to be more beautiful than we could ever imagine. There is no darkness, no nighttime. We'll sing with the Angels and walk the golden streets with Jesus. There will be beautiful peaceful streams of cool water flowing everywhere; and each of us will spend our eternity praising God for all his many blessings. I imagine the sun or the light in Heaven to come from God's face, but we'll be able to see HIS face finally. We'll be reunited with all our loved ones.
    No more pain. No more suffering. No more loneliness or just getting by. Every thing and every new day will be perfect and eternal bliss. I love the Lord so much. I too, just want to spend my eternity with Him. He has given me more than I've ever deserved and then some. My three beautiful children are only one example of His grace on my life. My salvation and my children's salvation is the most important things to me here on earth. I live my life for Christ,
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:27 PM on May. 25, 2009

• and when He comes back at the Second Coming, I want to know without a doubt that I have nothing to fear. I will be with my Lord, and so will my children. Once saved; always saved.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 10:29 PM on May. 25, 2009

• My vision of heaven changes. I think more emotions and feelings. Pure love. Pure joy. Pure contentment. And this feeling of warmth (like on a fresh, clean, spring day when the sun is warming everything).
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:33 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have always imagined Heaven to be a place more beautiful beyond anything we have seen here on Earth
    jm14879

Answer by jm14879 at 10:47 PM on May. 25, 2009

• witch, can you B any more of a B? You DID answer this question you just had to make sure you put YOUR evil out there.
    Anonymous