John and Kate + Date?

Wow, he really messed Kate up with his hyjinx huh? Anyone see the special tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think he cheated. Maybe it is just me, but I think he truly was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. The "P people" saw an opportunity (as well as TLC and countless others) to make money off it. You have to admit, it paid off. I am sure TLC's rating and magazine sales are going crazy over this. Truth be told, money makes the world go round and anyone in the way be damned. It is sad, but true.

I do feel bad for the ENTIRE family, but poor Jon has taken so much in this relationship and now this...
    emdred

Answer by emdred at 12:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I MISSED IT! DETAILS DETAILS!
    Anonymous

• I just finished watching it.
    heathertilton08

Answer by heathertilton08 at 10:14 PM on May. 25, 2009

• i watched it but then my DD got fussy
    i did not get to see the end
    what happend
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 10:16 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Sad, they did not say anything about loving each other. I think they're done. I'm glad they love their kids. Why do we adults always mess up?

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:17 PM on May. 25, 2009

• yeah I think the show ruined them I don't always like her attitude but I felt sorry for her tonight

Anonymous

• I saw that they just said alot that they loved thier kids, they were there for thier kids, they were going to be as positive to make sure that they kids were not hurt. They just acted like they don't care about each other anymore. Its terrible because she was crying when she was talking about beating the divorce rate for couples with multiples,but how now she thinks she was wrong. The end just showed them having a grill out and she was there with the kids and Jon was there, but they were talking about how the kids deserve the best of both parents. Jon said that just because two parents are going in opposite directions does not mean the kids are. That the kids are going in the same direction. It seems like they are just going to be civil and be friends for the sake of the kids. I usually do not watch the show, but I about cried when I saw thier little girl at her birthday party say "please don't leave anymore" to her father. :(
    Anonymous

• i watched it tonight. it really looks like their marriage is done. i feel bad for the kids.
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 10:40 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Shows always ruin couples! Like being under a microscope all the time!! It did the same thing to the Hogans!
    Quite sad really!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 10:41 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I wish Kate would have shown more remorse for the way she has treated her husband, and the impact it has/had on their marriage. She seemed to be saying that it's not her responsibility how he feels when she treats him like dirt. I wanted to hear her say, "I'm the reason why Jon and I are separated...I treating him atrociously and I'm sorry." I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Jon looked absolutely miserable. You could tell he didn't want to be there. Even at the kid's b-day party. His body was there but his mind was elsewhere. I feel for him.

And as much as they think they can fool the kids into thinking that they are a united couple, the kids WILL figure it out sooner or later. Even at the cook-out at the end of the movie, they seemed like perfect strangers. They barely looked at each other. It's really sad.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:46 PM on May. 25, 2009