What else could cause a missed period???

Here i am now 8 days late no sign of period The tests i am taking are neg has anyone gone through this? I dont know what could be wrong .. Im going insane is it cause my body is out of whack from the d&c..? It's been 3 months.. I know i ovulated on may 2nd cause i had positive ovulation test.. ;-( Should i see my ob? I dont know what to do..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• increased stress or exercise can cause you to miss your period. If you think that you may be then call the doc.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:15 PM on May. 25, 2009

• To add to above answer....weight loss, or weight gain. Being extremely under or overweight. A lot of stuff can cause you to miss or be late.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 10:23 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Yep..Yep.. Weight loss, STRESS, exercise, STRESS.

When I took preg tests after being a week late with both kiddos.. there was a really faint line on all tests.. I was pregnant but the hormones were still too faint too produce a bold line on test.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 10:29 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Exercise can cause a delay on periods. I just had a D&C 6 weeks ago and am still waiting for AF to arrive, I have heard that they can mess around with your cycles pretty good and that it can take a few months for things to get back on track as well. Maybe your pregnant but there isn't enough hormones in your system to be detected on a HPT give it a week or so and if nothing has arrived I would contact your doctor if the test comes back negative, D&C's can cause scarring. Good luck!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:49 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Also you can get a negative test while you are pregnant... my friend was 3 months before she finally got a positive pregnancy test.... but you can always go to the doctor and they could tell you for sure!!!
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 10:33 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Thyroid issues can cause a miss period too..
    Vannahbugsmommy

Answer by Vannahbugsmommy at 2:44 PM on May. 27, 2009