DD not taking naps and dont go to sleep till like 1am

ok so my DD is 3 months
and 4 the past 3 days she has only taken like one nap
i lay her down for a nap at the same time
and like 30 min later she is still crying
i feed her and changed before naps
then she has had a set bed time since she was 2 months
and that is 7:30
i lay her in her crib and she is up in till around 1
like i said i feed her and change her before i put her down
she has slept in her crib for about 1 month now
any advice on what to do????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:23 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You might want to pay attention to her clues a little more closely. She may not be tired or she may be overtired. She may have something else going on. When my little one is tired she gets these dark circles around her eyes. I can tell that she needs a nap way before she starts rubbing her eyes and whining. So when I can see a little frustration starting down she goes. I wish you luck. It is all about being able to read your baby's cues.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:41 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Children aren't always on a set schedule to the second. Especially during the first year, their schedules change. You might want to try different sleeping times, after feedings, and make sure to have a clean diaper and that your DD is burped. 730 may be too early and her naps you might be trying too late. I'd just try to figure out her sleeping times, and if not, try to talk to her doctor about what's going on.
    princessj05

Answer by princessj05 at 11:10 PM on May. 25, 2009