• In the Spotlight:

What is the ugliest thing you own/have in your house that you just can't get rid of?

Or can't wait to get rid of for that matter?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 10:45 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mom has this stuffed little doll decoration type thing. She has red frizzy hair and tattered clothing. It's so hard to explain but it is the UGLIEST thing ever. Haha me and my sisters call it Ms. Flannigan cause that's exactly what it looks like her name would be.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:15 PM on May. 25, 2009

• My husband. HA! HA! Only kidding. Nothing.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:48 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I have this troll thing, not like the crazy hair toy store kind. I put it in random places around my house. My sister came over once and couldn't believe how ugly it was. She kept saying it was starring at her. I love it, I think it is cute but everyone that see's it keeps saying how ugly it is.
    Anonymous

• My husbands old digital alarm clock. It's so old the face comes off.
    subtlenserious

Answer by subtlenserious at 10:49 PM on May. 25, 2009

• A piece of wood. It has been shellaqed (sp) and put up on display in my son's room. My son loves it. Also a old oil lamp shaped like a mushroom with a man under the top of it. And a water fountain thing. All things my husband's grandma gave us and all crap.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:49 PM on May. 25, 2009

• IStrickland, put that stuff on ebay, I bet some weird collector will want to buy them!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:55 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I would have to say, a tattered old barrel table and chairs set. My husband's great grandfather made it I believe, and it would be awesome if we ever got the money to have the leather reupholstered and get a new tabletop made. But that would be about $500+ so we have it in our storage shed right now just waiting lol. One of these days its going to be my hubby's poker table cos its round and its the perfect size.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:23 PM on May. 25, 2009

• An old recliner chair that my mom handed down to us. It's grimy and dingy and keeps getting in the way in the living room. Everyone keeps moving it around. One of these days I'm going to give it to Goodwill.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:17 AM on May. 26, 2009