so pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i am drinking coffee, and just got it right temp and I am drinking it. it is soo good! afterwards i look down and their is a fuckin fly in my coffee! I was immediately grossed out and ran to throw up. Could not throw up though and tried to gag myself to throw up but couldn't get myslef to puke. I am so grossed out now and on top of it my tongue now hurts! i can't get sick from this can i?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on May. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You won't get sick!!! But I know what you mean about feeling like throwing up. That happened to be on the way to work one morning. I stopped to get a cup of coffee and was drinking it. Something went into my mouth and I though it was just a piece of the cup but when I pulled it out it was a soggy fly. I don't think I was able to eat for the rest of the day. And it took about 3 years before I would get coffee from a gas station again. LOL
    leigh5525

Answer by leigh5525 at 10:55 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Quit freaking out. I'm sure flys have been on your food befoe. I'm pretty sure everyone has ate something a fly was on at least once. I think you'll be ok.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:47 PM on May. 25, 2009

• no you wont get sick. think of what other things humans eat and they dont even notice. i know what you mean about grossed out though. sorry i hate it when i sometimes make a sandwich and right before i bite it the bread is moldy so gross. or one time i was cooking ground meat with veggies anyway i was puttin some salt and got done cooking it when all the sudden i see a pincher crawl out of the salt shaker i didnt eat ground meat for a long time ewww
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 10:49 PM on May. 25, 2009

• nope ..

Anonymous

• no you wont get sick. its ok
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 10:52 PM on May. 25, 2009

• You wont get sick. I bit into a fly once. I was eating spaghetios (don't think that's spelled right), anyway, I wasn't watching every bite. Well I bit into something crunchy. I spit it out and it was a fly. I was sooooo grossed out. I didn't eat spaghetios for a long time after that. I didn't get sick just really grossed out. I still get chills.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:57 PM on May. 25, 2009

• I once licked a spider!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:02 PM on May. 25, 2009

• The heat probably boiled it, you'll be fine. Sorry!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:02 PM on May. 25, 2009

• Ewww! Boiled fly coffee!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:07 PM on May. 25, 2009

• this happened 2 me last night with my cesar salad ! i felt sick! throw up!
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 11:14 PM on May. 25, 2009